Psalms 127:3 "Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward (ESV)"
Southside Baptist Church Nursery ministry exists to love and care for the precious little children that are a gift from God. We strive to do this by praising God through action worship time, teaching about God, and playing with your children each week.
Your First Visit:
We encourage you to arrive early beofre church begins to tour our facility. Your child will be checked-in and out by our staff only with you present.
We will ask for the following information on your first visit:
-Any specific instructions (allergies, special needs)
We value safety at our church for you and your children. Here are some of the policies we implement to protect your children:
- All exterior doors entrances are locked.
- The Nursery/Pre-K room is locked during service.
- Our Southside safety team does a routine safety check of our building and stops by the nursery every sunday to verify children are safe and no one is inside that should not be.
- Security cameras in every room with a monitor facing out of the door that allows parents to see their children.
- All volunteers are background checked.
- Our well child policy makes sure no sick kids are coming into the nursery and getting other kids sick.
- Rooms are consistently sanitized and hands are washed.