The mission of B.L.A.S.T (Bible Learning And Sharing Together) kids ministry is to partner with parents to help children know the Word of God and develop a personal relationship with Jesus. We strive to help kids grow to be like Jesus and to serve Him in their homes, church, school, and community.
Proverbs 22:6 " Train up a child in the way he should go, and when h is old, he will not depart from it."
Your First Visit:
We encourage you to arrive early beofre church begins to tour our facility. Your child will be checked-in and out by our staff only with you present.
We will ask for the following information on your first visit:
-Any specific instructions (allergies, special needs)
We value safety at our church for you and your children. Here are some of the policies we implement to protect your children:
- All exterior doors entrances are locked.
- The Nursery/Pre-K room is locked during service.
- Our Southside safety team does a routine safety check of our building and stops by the nursery every sunday to verify children are safe and no one is inside that should not be.
- Security cameras in every room with a monitor facing out of the door that allows parents to see their children.
- All volunteers are background checked.
- Our well child policy makes sure no sick kids are coming into the nursery and getting other kids sick.
- Rooms are consistently sanitized and hands are washed.